The basic box will include a mixture of different seasonal vegetables and herbs - including produce picked fresh on the day of collection from the garden.
You can choose add-ons including;
- A loaf of specially selected bread from Albert Street Bakery
- 250g Oyster Mushrooms by Myco - the Manchester Mushroom Co-op
- 6 organic free range eggs from Abbey Leys Farm
- 1 bottle of local organic fresh juice
- 250g Wholebean coffe from Blossom Coffee Roasters
- Sauce made by Lorcan Kan with PFMG Produce
Important: Please do not come to the garden for collection unless it has been arranged. You will recieve a google form to arrange your vegbox collection/delivery date. If you do not think you have recieved the form immediately after purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to purchase a Veg Subscription - please follow this link.
Veg Box Voucher(s)
Collection is from 10am on Saturday mornings from Platt Fields Market Garden.
We can provide a delivery service for customers living within a 2 mile radius of the garden who might struggle to collect otherwise. Delivery will be Saturday afternoon after we leave the garden.
If you cannot commit to collection, please purchase a 'Veg Box Delivery' Voucher on the dates you need delivery by following this link.
If you would like to order more than a 1 vegbox for same day delivery, please do this in seperate orders - with one of the orders paying for delivery.