Cauliflower with Sundried Tomatoes
· 100g sundried tomatoes with the oil (about 1/3 of a jar)
· ½ cauliflower
· 1 tin of chickpeas
· ½ lemon
· Black pepper
· Chilli flakes (optional)
· 1 bag Platt Fields market Garden Salad Leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and wash. Add to a baking tray with a little oil and black pepper.
3. Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, blend the sundried tomatoes and the juice of ½ lemon and chilli flakes if using. Taste and add a little salt if necessary but it might not need it. If the paste is too thick, blend in a little water.
5. Take the cauliflower out of the oven and add 1 tin of drained chickpeas and the sundried tomato & lemon paste. Mix well.
6. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until the chickpeas and cauliflower have browned.
7. Allow to cool slightly and mix into washed salad leaves. Add a little more lemon juice, salt or olive oil to taste.