Mon, 31 Aug|
Platt Fields Market Garden
The BIG Picnic with live music from DBH and Tom Blackwell
Come to the market garden to enjoy a picnic for up to 4, filled with delicious treats from local chefs and produce from the garden, in beautiful surroundings . In the background will be playing two of our favourite acoustic local artists, don’t miss their first gigs since March!
Time & Location
31 Aug 2020, 12:00 – 16:00
Platt Fields Market Garden, Fallowfield, Manchester M14 6LT, UK
About the event
Come to the market garden to enjoy a picnic for up to 4 filled with delicious treats surrounded by the beautiful gardens!
This edition of our picnics on the garden will be boozey! We will have a beer bar open through the day and the opportunity to pre-order wine by the bottle, specially selected by our friends at Isca Wines.
Your picnic basket will include a selection of locally sourced & prepared food & drink (vegetarian option available) using ingredients from the market garden where possible;
- Specially selected meats & cheeses from Higher Ground (@highergroundmcr)
- A jar of chutney from Isca Wines (@iscawines)
- Focaccia from Joes' Doughs
- Carole's cake slices!
- Meat or veggie roll / pie from Hand Raised
- Fresh mixed salad from the market garden (@plattfields_marketgarden)
- Butter from Saddleworth Butter Co. (@saddleworthbutterco)
- Hot drinks including herbal tea hand-picked from the garden or coffee from Blossom Roasters (@blossomcoffeeroasters)
Anything you don't eat you can take home!
If you would like to buy a bottle of wine, please order though our Shop page with collection, then let us know the event you would like the wine for in the comments section.
The picnic will feed up to 4 people